Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Green Week Activities.. What looks like fun?

We went searching around some of our favorite sites to find some fun activities that you can do and STAY GREEN!
This one looks like tons of fun - Stamping / Carving and stamping I think I want to try it with fabric paint on a bag for a Christmas Present!! Kleas did it and it looks like they had a great time!
What a fun Back to School snack from Delight in the Day... I think this one looks like a great lunch!
Now fur super fun that I can't wait to try...
Muffin Tin lunches!!!
Muffin tins at Dreaming Big
Tangled and True also tried it
2 Nuts in a shell did too and talked about sharing...
I never knew how popular this was, even Flickr has a pool of photos

What have you tried? Anything sound good?

1 comment:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

my kids love the muffin tin lunches!

:)Jamie