Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Llama Llama Lazy Momma Tip 2.

Make a "momma" basket for the side of your bed. All of those first year baby things go in there. Emergency pen (for thank you cards when you feel like your nursing all the time and can't get out of bed)
chapstick (of course)
a place for the monitor not to shine in your face for that one hour nap (oh please Lord a whole hour)
Glasses (if needed)
Lotion (just a small sample)
Pony tail holders, random ones go in and out depending on the day and time.
baby saline solution
My migraine meds made their way back into my stash, while I waited for the Doc to call me and let me know if I could take it
A few random cut outs from magazines made their way in and some makeshift bookmarks (to go with the stack of books to the left and thank you cards)
nursing pads are always a good thing to keep in there, you never know when your going to spring a leak.


No comments: